Who knows the Dolomites better than the Mountain Guides? We will guide you on the most beautiful slopes and valleys of the widest ski carousel in the world. Beside the classic Sella Ronda and First World War tours, we offer ski experiences in the Marmolada area, Catinaccio and Lagazuoi (getting lifted by horse drawn sleigh), Cortina and Plan de Corones.
We will spend unforgettable days on skis, having lunch in the best mountain refuges and sleeping in the most typical refuges and hotels or high level and luxury hotels on slopes; discovering the history of our mountains and the traditions of local people.
Dates available for ski safari in a group: (other dates on request)
– 7 days Ski Tour:
from the 3rd to the 9th of February 2020
from the 2nd to the 8th of March 2020
– 5 days Ski Tour:
from the 4th to the 8th of March 2020
from the 25th to the 29th of March 2020
– 3 days Ski Tour:
from the 7th to the 9th of February 2020
from the 13th to the 15 of March 2020
from the 27th to the 29th of March 2020
Available 2 Ski safari packages:
– Classic Package which includes Skipass, Guide and overnights in the most typical refuges and hotels.
– Luxury Package which includes Skipass, Guide and overnights in the most beautiful and luxury hotels and refuges in the Dolomites.
Participants: 1 – 10 people per guide
Prices with 6 perticipants:
– 3 days Classic 775€ per person, Luxury 1210€ per person.
– 5 days Classic 1300€ per person, Luxury 2035€ per person.
– 7 days Classic 1820€ per person, Luxury 2860€ per person.
(See price list for details in base of participats’ number)
Prices include: Full time Mountain Guide, Dolomiti Superski SKIPASS, overnights in hotel or refuges with HB service (breakfast and dinner), luggage transfer.
Not included: lunches, extra and all that is not specified in the included services.
In case of bad weather the tour is postponed or canceled, if the tour is canceled due to bad weather the deposit is returned to the customer.